Business update may 2019
Single touch payroll is coming 1 July 2019
- Are you ready?
- What reporting options do you have?
- Are there any exemptions or concessions?
- What if your only employees are yourself and family members?
- How can we help?
Budget update budget update 2019/20
- How will the federal budget affect you?
- Social security
- Aged care
Financially Speaking Autumn 2019
- Economic outlook
- Understanding elder financial abuse toprotect you and your loved ones
- Unhealthy attachments
- Five reasons to consider a lifetime annuity
- Four tips for boosting your super balance
TAX NEWS Client Update 2018/19
- client update
- Personal tax rates 2018/19
- Tax treatment of crypto currencies
- ATO targeting work related deductions
- Introducing credit card surcharge on invoices
- Changes to property deductions and superannuation contributions
- Changes to family benefits, subsidies and contibutions
Business update June 2018
In this Business Update ....
- Reduced Company Tax Rate Increased to $25m Turnover
- Single Touch Payroll
- Superannuation Guarantee Amnesty
- Extension of $20,000 Low Cost Asset Write Off (for Small Businesses only)
- Tax Planning
- Increase in Payroll Tax Threshold
SMSF Client Update June 2018
- Reminders by 29 June 2018
- Take minimum pensions
- Deposit additional contributions
- Superannuation contributions
- Spouse contribution tax offset
- Income threshold changes
- Transfer balance account reporting
- Death benefit nominations